AsteriaMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Staff are often asked the same questions multiple times a day. To make it easier for players, we've compiled a list of questions that are the most frequently asked and created this list for you! If you cannot find your answer here, feel free to message a staff member your question for more help!

FAQ's

What is the IP for AsteriaMC?
The IP is mc.play-asteria.com

What are the server/forums rules?
The server rules can be found here. Please ensure that you familiarize yourself with them before playing.

How do I report someone for breaking the rules?
Player reports can be filed here.

How do I report a bug or issue I found on the server?
Bug reports can be filed here.

I’ve been wrongfully banned! What do I do?
If you feel you’ve been wrongfully banned, you can make a ban appeal here and a higher staff member will look over the report and see where you or staff went wrong.

How do I get a rank?
Ranks are purchasable in our webstore: https://store.play-asteria.com

Can I use mods? // Which mods can I use on the server?
We do allow certain mods to be used on the server. There is an approved list of mods in the thread.

How can I become a staff member?
Whenever we need new staff members we will announce it on both our Discord and Forums. An application will be posted which you can use to apply for the position. This usually happens a few times per year.

Help! I didn’t receive something I purchased in the store.
If you have lost your rank or didn't receive an item you purchased, try using the 'Reclaim' option on our store. In the event that this does not fix your issue within 24 hours, you can make a post here where the issue will be looked into and dealt with as soon as possible.

I don’t want my rank anymore, can I transfer it to a friend?
At this point in time, no. You have purchased the item for yourself, on your own account, which is where it will stay.

Can I play using MCPE or Windows 10 Minecraft?
Unfortunately, our server does not work with MCPE. The only way to be able to play on AsteriaMC is through a PC Purchased copy of Java Minecraft.

What is a reset? // When is the next reset?
A reset on both factions and survival means the player inventory/vaults are wiped, as is the map. On factions this happens every three months.

Comments

Status
Status